BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

1.01.2008

Best Burger in Bend Oregon - 2007

Best Burger in Bend Oregon

I absolutely love a Bacon Cheeseburger and any place that does a solid burger, wins a place in my heart. I've had burgers all over Bend and of course the best burgers come from the places that specialize in such. So all the best of lists always have the same two mentioned....Pilot Butte and Dandys. We'll, I'm not much different. The only difference for me is that I rarely make it to Pilot Butte that much.

There are many places in Bend that will serve up a mean burger. Pilot Butte obviously, Village Grill, Cheerleaders, Deschutes with their hand made buns, Jake's Diner with the Megaburger, McKay's Cottage with the $10 burger, but for me, the Best Burger in Bend Oregon comes from Dandy's Drive-In.

My favorite part of the post I wrote about Dandy's is:

"If you go to Dandy's Drive-In and you're driving your F25000 Diesel Mac Truck Hemi 2x4 V89, do me a favor and shut your stupid engine off. People like to have their windows down but no, you need to keep your nasty engine running right next to me for 15 minutes while you chit chat on your old cellular telephone while waiting for your chocolate malt to take back to your double wide. I don't like you. But I do like the Grand Dandy."

The Grand Dandy is insanely good. Get it.




Dandy's Drive-In
1334 Ne 3rd St
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 382-6141

Best Breakfast in Bend Oregon
Best Hot Wings in Bend Oregon
Best Burger in Bend Oregon
Best Happy Hour in Bend Oregon
Best French Fries in Bend Oregon
Best Burrito in Bend Oregon
Best Lunch in Bend Oregon
Best Pizza in Bend Oregon
Best Phad Thai in Bend Oregon
Best Ribs in Bend Oregon

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

5What? Got something to say?

Blogger Jen said...

I just tried a "Baldy Burger" last night, for the first time. Oh my friggin gawd. If someone had told me I never would have believed them. Yes it is the BEST burger in Bend. If for no other reason, than the fact that they have shredded cheese and bacon mixed into the patty. Yeup... BACON!!

Seriously, one of the best burgers I've ever tried. Get a side of the spicy BBQ for dippin' or spreadin' and you will fall in loooove. :)

January 22, 2008  
Blogger apatterson said...

No one does burgers better than Dandys!! Hands down, they are the best in Oregon!

June 15, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

pilot butte when cooked right is the best and their bacon is amazing. plus they are ultra conveniant. Dandy's is a close second. and ya you can probably find better burgers at the breweries maybe but restaurants are annoying sometimes.gimme a burger joint that tastes good and doesnt make you eat there. burgers are so damn good

January 28, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only need two words...

GRAND DANDY

O.K., plus tots and fry sauce.(I don't think the tots are on the menu)

February 18, 2009  
Blogger Nathan E. Martin said...

What is with the love affair of Pilot Butte Drive-in. I had the Mushroom-Swiss Burger when I was there last and it was the worst burger that I have had in a long time. I take a Carl's Jr. Teriyaki anyday over PB. I would have to say that Deschutes Brewery has the best burgers, but I hate trying to get in there. Friday night...Forget it!!!

August 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home