BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

12.03.2007

El Caporal West - Happy Hour Menu

El Caporal West Happy Hour

Normally I will hit up El Caporal West during the week for lunch to enjoy one of the best burritos in Bend. But recently I met up some friends for a margarita and was presented with the Happy Hour menu. From 3-6 daily you can get some cheap eats and great drinks at a reduced price.

I tried the Sope with shredded beef. It was huge and only $3. Not really knowing what a Sope was I felt adventurous and I could spare the $3 to give it a go. Shredded beef, refried beans, lettuce, sour cream, and tomatoes piled up on a hand made corn tortilla. It was piled high with lettuce but who cares, it was only three bucks and after my second Perfecta Margarita (only $6), I didn't really care about much. I'd get it again.

One of my friends scored a big ass quesadilla for only $5. There are plenty of other small bites for reduced prices that you can munch on while getting your drink on. Plus you get the best chips and salsa in all of Bend. I think I've mentioned that before once or twice or more.

Tell em BOR sent you.

El Caporal West
744 NW Bond Street
Downtown Bend, Oregon
541-322-8916

Labels: ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good call. I'm so there.

Despite the fact that you continue to be wrong about the chips and salsa. El Cap's cannot touch La Rosa, no way, no how.

December 03, 2007  
Blogger Bend Oregon Restaurants said...

I like El Caporal's because its spicier than La Rosa's and not as chunky. I like a smoother salsa, more like a hot sauce.

I found La Rosa's to be rather bland for my tastes. In my opinion (which is the only one that counts) it doesn't get better than El Caporal West.

December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home