BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

12.18.2007

Blacksmith Restaurant

Blacksmith

The new Blacksmith restaurant has quickly become my favorite bar in Bend Oregon. I like going to the other places in Bend but with the atmosphere, nice televisions, quality selection of beers on tap as well as bottles, bar menu, happy hour pricing, Poem and Dave behind the bar, "Al-B-Sure" working the tables, Gavin and his crew in the kitchen...this place has won me over big time.

I was fortunate enough to visit the Blacksmith for their pre opening (which I'm willing to do for anyone who'd like to invite me) and enjoyed many appetizers of Gavin's New Ranch Cuisine and drinks. Later in the week I was able to make it for dinner and have been back to visit the new bar menu which is killer.

Congratulations to Gavin and the Blacksmith team. I can't recommend the Blacksmith enough for private parties, happy hour, dinner, just drinks, or whatever enough. The place flat out rocks. (Note: I have not been compensated for this uncharacteristically glowing review...when a place rocks, it rocks).

Here are some photos given to me and a couple I took myself like the one of my pork chop which used to be my favorite. Now I'm loving the Purist Steak...effing awesome.










Blacksmith restaurant
211 NW Greenwood Ave,
Bend, Oregon 97701
541.318.0588
http://www.bendblacksmith.com/

Labels: ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

1What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the tip. We were here for vacation and found your page with all the good descriptions of the different restrants. We then decided to go to the Blacksmith Restaurant and it was really delicious. I had a New Yourker steak and my girlfiend a tenderlion filet. Both very good. Thanks and probably until next time... Steven & Petra

September 10, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home