BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

1.01.2008

Best Happy Hour in Bend Oregon - 2007

Best Happy Hour in Bend Oregon

I love Happy Hour cause I like to sample different dishes for a cheaper price. Basically I want to gorge myself for as cheap as possible without sacrificing quality. Plus Happy Hour is a great way to end the work day and start your evening. You can eat just a light snack or make it an early dinner, have a nice drink at a discounted price, and unwind. I wish everyday was Happy Hour all day.
Some of my favorite Happy Hour locations are Merenda's and Kanpai. Kanpai is awesome for an early meal and some sushi for a reduced price until 5:30. The Hamachi Kama is a great deal and goes well with some $4 hot sake. I still end up spending a bunch of money cause we order quite a bit off the Happy Hour menu.

But my favorite place to go for Happy Hour is the newly redesigned Blacksmith Restaurant. The bar menu rocks with items like lobster corn dogs, Kobe beef burgers, gourmet hot dogs, ceviche of the day, and so on all for affordable prices. Plus they have 12 beers on tap that only cost $3. It's my new hang out.

Best Happy Hour in Bend Oregon - Blacksmith Restaurant.


Blacksmith restaurant
211 NW Greenwood Ave,
Bend, Oregon 97701
541.318.0588
http://www.bendblacksmith.com/

Best Breakfast in Bend Oregon
Best Hot Wings in Bend Oregon
Best Burger in Bend Oregon
Best Happy Hour in Bend Oregon
Best French Fries in Bend Oregon
Best Burrito in Bend Oregon
Best Lunch in Bend Oregon
Best Pizza in Bend Oregon
Best Phad Thai in Bend Oregon
Best Ribs in Bend Oregon

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Blacksmith has been my favorite restaurant since before I moved here (I had a wonderful dinner there when I was in town for my job interview). But two visits since the remodel have been disappointing. Not so much the food, althought the Lobster Pot Pie doesn't work, but the new design and atmosphere. They're shooting for a bigger bar crowd, which is understandable from a revenue perspective. But the new design detracts from the dining experience, especially the new bar. Sure, it's great to look at, but the backlighting obscures the menu, and worse, the food. I used to eat at the bar frequently, but will now take my meals in the dining room.

January 04, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Blacksmith's Happy Hour rocks. They have a bunch of great drinks for only $5 and I love the burger! Hands down, best happy hour in Bend.

April 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home