BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

10.13.2008

Quiznos Sammies

Quiznos Sammies

Really? Quiznos Sammies? Are these $2 flatbread sandwiches the answer for a quick, affordable bite in these tough times? God I hope not.

The wife came home with a few Quiznos Sammies and finally I got a taste of all the hype. The wife has been talking about the sammies all the time. When I mention getting some lunch she's always like "I'm totally going to Quiznos tomorrow!!"

I got to try the Sonoma Turkey with pepper jack, lettuce, tomato, and Chipotle mayo. And as I love to do with chain restaurants, here's their photo:


Personally I don't think the Quiznos photo looks much better than my photo here:

Quiznos Sammies
The flatbread is thick and doughy and everything else is as you'd expect. Lettuce, cheese, tomatos, and mayo. For $2, what do you really expect?

There is a lot of flavor packed into these little guys but it's mostly from the dressing, in this case, the chipotle mayo. For 270 calories and $2 of your hard earned cash, you can snack on one of these little guys. I think I'd rather get some Arby's 5 for $5.95 instead of three Sammies for the same price. Eh, maybe I'll just get a salad.

Quiznos Sammies
http://www.quiznos.com/subsandwiches/Products.aspx?itemType=sammies

Bend Oregon Quiznos Locations
Cascade Village
63455 N Highway 97 Unit 56
Bend Oregon 97701
541-749-4242

Tuscan Square
My Local Store 2115 NE Highway 20
Bend Oregon 97701
541-749-9099

Reed Market
My Local Store 1180 South Highway 97
Bend Oregon 97702
541-317-8800

Shops at Old Mill
My Local Store 680 SW Powerhouse Dr Ste 1004
Bend Oregon 97702
541-322-1866

Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

0What? Got something to say?

Post a Comment

<< Home