BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

9.03.2008

Blacksmith Beer Tasting

The Blacksmith Restaurant has brought back my favorite event in Bend, the Wednesday Beer Tastings. From 4:30-7 you can get tasters of a bunch of different beers that you probably wouldn't normally get or know if you would like. The theme changes weekly and I don't know what this week's theme is nor do I care. Beer is good, I drink it up!

For $10 you get to sample beer selected by my new best friend Robin. Robin pours the samples from beers he's selected for the week and will give you little nuggets of info about the brewery the beer came from, the type of beer it is, and why he likes it. Robin is working his way to become one of only a few official Beer Snobs. I mean, beer Sommelier or something like that.

Robin is actually really cool about his beer knowledge. He doesn't bore you with too much useless information about IBU numbers and shit. But he can if you want to know. I just want to drink it.

I'll be there tonight with head shots to sign for all my fan.

the Blacksmith restaurant
211 NW Greenwood Ave,
Bend, Oregon 97701
541.318.0588
http://www.theblacksmithrestaurant.com

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

0What? Got something to say?

Post a Comment

<< Home