BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

8.01.2008

Arby's 5 for 5.95

Arby's Bend Oregon

I don't care what you say, Arby's 5 for 5.95 is nasty. It was gross when I would get the 5 for $5 twelve years ago and plow through all five sandwiches like it was nothing and it's still gross now. However, now you get to choose the 5 nasty items for only $5.95.

So the new(ish) menu gives you options of your five items such as curly fries, a small shake, soda, ham n cheese, those triangle thingys, cheese sticks, and that's all I remember. So I'm thinking "Soda...that's how they get you".


I want five sandwiches damn it. I want to stuff five arby's melts down my throat eased by a few squirts of horsey sauce. Buuuuut I opt for some curly fries cause I can't eat that many sandwiches .... anymore.



I feel sick. Really.

Here's an image of how it should look. Taken from the Arby's site:


Arby's
(503) 389-7436
535 SE 3RD ST
BEND,OR 97701
http://www.arbys.com/

Labels: , , ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm naseous.

Please don't post such disgusting, graphic photos so early in the morning. The coffee in my stomach is gurgling, festering now.

June 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you're making me so hungry right now. First it's off to Arby's for some of those sweet samiches, then to 7-11 for a couple of delicious Hot Mamas and a giant Slurpee. Then...O.K., I'm outta here. (God that last bonghit was killer)

June 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home