BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

10.01.2008

Pisano's Pizza - Bend Oregon


Pisano's Pizza

Pisano's Pizza has been open for over a month now in NW Crossing next to Riley's Market. I've visited Pisano's on two occasions since it has opened and picked up a slice of pizza each time.

For $3.50 you get a slice of cheese pizza ($3.75 for white pie) and $0.50 each for additional toppings.

On my first visit I was actually heading to Riley's Market and stumbled upon Pisano's. I walked in and grabbed a slice and enjoyed it. I hadn't had a slice of pizza in quite a while and was happy to bump into this new addition to NW Crossing.

Just like any of the 'by the slice' pizza restaurants in Bend, they have already made up pizza and when you pick your slice they toss it in the oven to warm it up.


It wasn't the best slice of pizza that I've had in Bend but it wasn't the worst. I don't live in NW Crossing but I am over in that direction often. For residents in the area, it's a good option for a quick slice of pizza. The next time I'm in the area around lunch time, I'd like to give the Stromboli a try. Rolled pizza crust with pepperoni, sausage, served with marinara for $5.50. Looked good the last time I was in there.

Pisano's Pizza
NW Crossing
541-312-9349

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Blogger Heidi said...

I wondered about that place. I was across the street at Portello's Wine Cafe for their happy hour one Monday and looked across the street to see Pisano's

October 04, 2008  
Blogger Mark Callaghan said...

Their meatball sandwich is the best I have had in many years.

February 18, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home