BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

8.18.2008

Bo Restobar

Bo Restobar

Bo Restobar was our third and final stop on our world tour of downtown Bend on a magical night. We'd already visited bistro corlise and deep. French to Japanese to Thai(ish). Now we're pretty tossed and feeling great. So more drinks are in order and my friend and I select the Bourbon Flight ($25). The wife gets the Sake flight ($8).


Why spend your money on one bourbon when you can try four different types of bourbon? Great pours of liquor and great quality all around. I love me some Basil Hadens. The wife enjoyed the Pearl Sake from Sake One the best from her sake flight.

For snacks we shared the Sticky-Finger Ribs ($10) (when I say share I mean the wife let me get one). We also tried the Thai Nachos ($9).



Excellent! I liked my rib, their sauce is soooo good. The nachos were good as well but the ribs are just insane. I like Bo Restobar a lot. I especially like their late night happy hour. It's a great deal if you're out and about after 9pm.

Bo Restobar
550 NW Franklin Ave
Suite 118
Bend Oregon 97702
http://www.borestobar.com/

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

3What? Got something to say?

Blogger Keeneye said...

We're going to be in town for:

1: drinks / appetizers @ 4-6 pm
2: Dinner @ 9 pm
3: Breakfast @ 10 am
4: Lunch @ 1 pm
5: Dinner @ 5 pm
6: Late Night drinks @ 11 pm

QUICK! Plan our eating itinerary!!!

August 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeney,

There are a lot of "hip and trendy" breakfasts in Bend. However, if you love BACON, there is only the Original Pancake House.

I wouldn't know on the rest of it!

August 18, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bo Bar is the BEST HAPPY HOUR 4-6 and 9-close every day. Food from $2 to $5 you can't beat it. Their Burger for $5 is the best I have had.

The drinks are really good too and there is one guy who works there that will flip the bottles around while making drinks it is a blast on the weekends...Plus they have happy hour on Saturdays.

August 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home