BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

11.09.2007

Super Burrito is Coming Back!!

A few loyal BOR visitors tipped me off to the banner hanging outside of the now vacant Makahna's Trattoria that reads "something something (banner is falling down a bit) Super Burrito is Back". I guess the quotes are unnecessary as I had a margarita at lunch and can't remember what it read. I think it was more like Coming Soon, Super Burrito...We're Back.

Whatever. Word on the street is that they are trying to get thing's done so they can be open by Dec. 1. Hope it happens and I hope that they can manage to keep that huge location filled with burrito loving patrons. It's got to be 100 times the size of the closet that they occupied on Minnesota before being crudely evicted. (oh that margarita is really kicking in...yeah I'll totally blame the liquor)

Good news though as there are fewer places to eat downtown for a quick and affordable lunch. Makahna's wasn't on my list as they were not even close to being quick nor affordable (or very good for that matter).

Good for you Super Burrito!! May I suggest adding a BORrito to the menu? Marinated pork, mixed beans (refried and black for you gringos), cheese, and rice. Have it be extra large as I'm a big boy. That's my BORrito. Let's do this!

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

4What? Got something to say?

Blogger Jen said...

yummmm... now i can plan breakfast at the alpenglow then stumble next door for lunch at super burrito. woot!

where did you have a margarita? must have been a good one! :)

November 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you drunk?

Most Drunkies I think eat Super Burrito when they are toasty - so it doesn’t surprise me especially after you just inhaled that super (okay it was a Perfect) margarita for lunch. Who cares, it’s Friday! Get your drink on.

I have to admit, I have never eaten at SB as I was a little turned off by the whole closet space. I may just have to gallop over with BOR now that they are in a more respectable place.

-The Wife

November 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!

November 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glee!

November 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home