BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

10.24.2007

Kanpai - Bend Oregon

Kanpai

I know that Kanpai has taken a back seat to deep in the minds of many Bendites and I can totally understand why. In my opinion, there is not a great Japanese restaurant in Bend yet and we're still not there. In the past, Kanpai had horrible customer service and I was one of those that received horrid service on my first visit.

But since we love Japanese food we find ourselves going back from time to time....mainly for happy hour. It has been a long time since we received sub par service. In fact, we've really enjoyed the service, portions, and quality at Kanpai in the last year.

We still order off the specials menu and try to stick to happy hour since it's still rather spendy. I doubt you're going to ever find a Sushiland in Bend with how much seafood costs to ship in. I would rent out space above a Sushiland if they ever came to Bend. Mmmm I think I'll drive to Ptown this weekend.



Kanpai
990 NW Newport Ave.
Bend, OR 97701541-388-4636
http://www.kanpai-bend.com/

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Blogger Just a cuppa lovers. said...

Is Sushiland good? We've seen it up here but wasn't sure about it.

October 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been to the Japanese/Korean restaurant in Redmond? I think it was called Kyoto's? A friend who was in the car with me when we drove by said it was the same lady who used to have Kyoto's on the west side. (Now the location of Baldy's). Just wondering if it was worth the trip?

October 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home