Blacksmith Restaurant is Closing until Dec
“We’ve been listening to our customers, and we’ve been hearing three things consistently,” said Gavin McMichael, Chef and co-owner of The Blacksmith Restaurant. “One, the bar isn’t big enough, two, the space for private dining and special events is limited, and finally, there needs to be a broader selection of lower price-point items on the menu to meet demand for casual dining options.”
During our month long closing, we will be making the following changes:
• New Private Dining and Event Room that will accommodate up to 50 people. The room will include a large flat panel for presentations and other events, as well as wireless internet.
• A dramatic new bar will be located in the main entry area with adjacent lounge. Features include cush bar stools, flat panel TVs to keep your eye on the game, and twelve new beers on tap.
• New menu options, including more small plates and taster plates, will make the menu more accessible to casual diners.
• New hours. The Blacksmith will be open for early and late-night happy hours and dining.
• Enhancements to the restaurant’s overall atmosphere and seating options.
“We are bringing something unique to Bend and I couldn’t be more excited,” said McMichael, adding, “We love it that many think of us for fine dining and special occasions, but obviously we’d like to have a broader appeal and see our guests more often, and we’re trying to make that happen.”
The Blacksmith is targeting December 1st for its re-opening. Please visit www.bendblacksmith.com for updates.
About The Blacksmith
Serving New Ranch Cuisine in the corner building on Greenwood Ave., The Blacksmith Restaurant upgrades American comfort food to sophisticated status. Now in its fourth year, the Bend favorite resides in an historic Blacksmith building restored to its original 1923 mystique. The restaurant's rustic elegance fuses old and new, perfectly complementing Texan Chef Gavin McMichael's cowboy-inspired cuisine.