BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

3.20.2008

Village Baker - Bend Oregon

Village Baker - Bend Oregon

Every so often someone will bring in goodies from one of the local bakeries or donut shops. Whenever the Village Baker is brought in, there is always one of these "Brain Bug" looking things filled with cheese and ham. Its flaky like a croissant and it has just a little bit of ham and cheese, just enough to let you know it's there but not enough to be a croissandwich. Lovely.


I know what you're thinking - "Brain Bugs?!?! Frankly I find the idea of a bug that thinks, OFFENSIVE!!"

Brain Bugs Video Clip

I like to throw mine in the microwave for just a few seconds to warm it up. But just before I hit start, I imagine that I'm Doogie Howser, M.D. and I say "It's afraid!!" and then I laugh a little to myself.

Village Baker
1470 SW Knoll Ave # 201
Bend, OR 97702
(541) 318-1054

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

3What? Got something to say?

Blogger Keeneye said...

You're a little freaky, aren't you BORis?

March 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum!!! It's always great to find out about a new bakery. I come down to the Bend area often to climb at Smith, so this site is an awesome resource. I'll definitely be checking out more of your posts. I live in Hood River, and would love to see a blog like this for my area.

April 01, 2008  
Blogger John D. said...

Yum! The VB is awesome, and that Ham & Cheese Croissant is great.

August 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home