BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

3.18.2008

New York City Sub Shop - Bend Oregon

New York City Sub Shop

New York City Sub Shop in downtown Bend Oregon serves up sub sandwiches on bread that's baked fresh daily. They have a great story and you can read all about it and view their menu online. I don't really care about all that, I just want a good sandwich at a great price.

On my latest visit to the NY Sub Shop I decided on the New York Special - Extra Salami, Provolone, and Ham served hot.


When I told a friend that I went to the NY sub shop for lunch, she summed it up nicely with "Want some meat with your bread".

The bread is good but there is a lot of it. For the $11.20 I paid for the full sandwich, about $9 of it was bread. For the $11.20 for the sandwich, whatever for a fountain drink that will cost $0.75 for refills, the Sub Shop is crazy expensive for the amount of meat you get. Now if you like bread, this is the place for you.

New York City Sub Shop
http://www.newyorkcitysubs.com/
1043 NW Bond St.
Bend, OR 97701
Phone: (541) 388-4498
Fax: (541) 388-0090

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

3What? Got something to say?

Blogger Unknown said...

My sentiments exactly. Very tasty subs, but after I forked out over $11 for lunch and left hungry, I decided this wasn't the place for me.

March 18, 2008  
Blogger Keeneye said...

We're struggling with pricing our subs at our restaurant. We charge $7.95 and $8.95 for 11" subs loaded with toppings. They were profitable 4 months ago, but with the price of cheese & proteins having gone up so drastically, they'd need to be priced at $10 and $11 to be profitable.

March 18, 2008  
Blogger Jake said...

They do have good subs, but the price is just killer.

March 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home