BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

3.06.2008

Bistro Corlise Open House & Tasting

I received this notice the other day about Bistro Colise's wine tasting and hors d'oeuvres coming up tomorrow evening. I am going to start posting things like this that I hear about on Friday's. However, since this event is happening tomorrow night, I am posting today. I really don't feel that I need to explain, just read it, show up for your free food and drink and shut up.

I'll be there.

EVENT DATE: First Friday, March 7

First Friday: Bistro Corlise Open House & Tasting

(BEND, OR) Bistro Corlise will host an Open House & Tasting with complimentary wine and hors d'oeuvres for First Friday, March 7. The restaurant will be closed for dining, but the bar will be open. For more, please call 385-6979 or visit http://www.bistrocorlise.com/. Bistro Corlise is located downtown Bend at 916 NW Wall Street.

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

1What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved it and will be attending the next regional wine tasting dinner.

March 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home