BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

2.18.2008

I'm Coming Out!

I want the world to know...

That's a Diana Ross quote, not the newer version. Anyway, there is the Blogger Meet-Up happening at the Blacksmith this Thursday. I know that everyone is really going just to meet me but whatever, I'll play along.

Haha, I'm joking. I love this idea and while I'd like to try and remain anonymous, my identity has been leaking out so I might as well meet the local bloggers in person. Although I've met a ton of the local bloggers already, I bit my toungue so I wouldn't let out that I'm the jacknut that writes this silly blog. So I'm really going just so they could actually meet me.

But honestly, z21 needs to be there to cover this event, the Bulletin, the Source, everyone with a blog, and if you don't have one, start one and come buy me a pint.

RSVP to Shannon - email: shanlee at gmail.com

Blacksmith restaurant
211 NW Greenwood Ave,
Bend, Oregon 97701
541.318.0588
http://www.bendblacksmith.com/

Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Blogger Little Things said...

We've sworn ourselves to secrecy WRT your true identity.

February 18, 2008  
Blogger Jen said...

Speak for yourself. I have already put down $$ for a billboard proclaiming "BOR is..."

:P

February 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home