BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

6.27.2007

NEW Deschutes Brew Pub Menu

Deschutes Brewery's New Menu

I know you're as excited as I am that the Deschutes Brew Pub unveiled their new menu today. Aside from the new flashier look there are some new menu items. Personally I could go without the "hand drawn" arrows and "hand written" notes of "Options and Extras" as it reminds me too much of the Red Robins (oh lordy) menu but I am excited to try some of the new dishes.

New items on the menu include Crab fritters, Mexican Tuna Tartare, and Cascade Ale & Toasted Chile Cheese dip on the appetizer menu; Oregon Bay Shrimp Salad, and Brewery Falafel Salad for the salad section.

For burgers they brought back the Cajun Burger and added an Elk Burger.

Brewery Specialties have added four Spent Grain Pizzas; Roasted Oregon Chicken Breast, Sweet Plum Tomatoes, Oregon Bay Shrimp, and a House-made Italian Sausage.

New to the Specialty Sandwiches are the Roast Beef wif Creamy Blue Cheese & Horseradish, Grilled Curry Chicken Sandwich, and the Roasted Jalapeno Chicken Sandwich. I know a friend of mine used to love getting the jerk chicken but i don’t see that on the menu anymore...not sure if it's been gone or if this is a new thing.

On the dessert menu, I don't know if it's new or not but I don't remember ever seeing a Black Butte Porter Chocolate Cheesecake with a chocolate cookie crust.

My french dip is still there so I'm happy. I want to try that Elk Burger, Roast Beef sammy, Sausage pizza...ah hell, I'm going to end up trying it all.

I'll have to swing by tomorrow night to say goodbye to Marcus. Heard it's your last day...could have told me, bro. Got's to slap that rock one last time!

Deschutes Beer Pub
1044 NW Bond Street, between Franklin and Greenwood
Bend, OR 97701
541-382-9242

Labels: , ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

0What? Got something to say?

Post a Comment

<< Home