BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

6.20.2007

Outback Steakhouse - Bend Oregon

Outback Steakhouse

Still in my pursuit of the Best Wings in Bend Oregon, I found myself staring at the menu at Outback Steakhouse again and trying to figure out what I wanted to waste my money on. First I recommend a 24 ounce beer or some other hard liquor to help make me feel more tolerant of throwing my money away.

After looking over the menu again and again I flipped to the back side and realized they have hamburgers. I don't think I have ever seen anyone get a burger there and didn't realize they actually have them. The burger I got was actually really good and if I have to go there again, that's what I'm getting.

We decided to get an appetizer of their whateveroo wings:


The flavor of the wings was good and they DID NOT charge for ranch (Hardy's). But when we found one of the drums to be undercooked, that put a damper on our appetizer. Then it became an issue trying to guess if the rest were cooked as the lighting in there is so dim, I couldn't see well enough to know for sure. They looked cooked and they were hot as the sun. Oh well, no one got sick.

Can you get bird flu from undercooked wings? I wonder if anything could live in my belly after 48 ounces of Fosters.

Outback Steakhouse
269 Se Reed Market Rd
Bend, OR
(541) 383-8104

Other Outback Steakhouse Reviews:

HackBend

Labels: ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

5What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will NOT eat there after our experience there (see hackbend). It was my favorite place, but we will *never* go back!

June 20, 2007  
Blogger dkgoodman said...

I suggest that you always keep a small flashlight in your pocket. It helps when reading a menu in dim light, as well as checking chicken wings for bird flu, er, I mean doneness. Or if you've dropped your credit card or contact lens on the floor. I like the flashlights with an LED because the batteries last so much longer.

June 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Sherri. By the time you get the check, you could've had a fantastic meal across the street at Zydeco! I'd much rather have the flatbread appetizer at Zydeco than a bloomin' onion and adequate wings at Outback.

June 20, 2007  
Blogger Chillable said...

Ah, that reminds me that I wanted to give you the heads up on some new wings in town: at the Silver Moon Brewing Co. on Greenwood. They've put tables where the brewshop section used to be and added menu items. And the smoked chipotle chicken wings are GOOD! I was impressed. We didn't eat anything else though (besides the requisite beers, of course).
Strangely enough, we also had some raw wings this weekend---at Greg's Grill. Bleh. The rest of the food was nothing to write home about either.

June 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add another vote for the chipotle wings at Silver Moon Brewing. More of a dry seasoning so you won't need a pile of napkins. Nice layers of flavor and heat. Tasty. eric/bikemecca.com

June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home