BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

6.21.2007

100th Post from Bend Oregon Restaurants

Bend Oregon Restaurants 100th Post

I wanted to take this opportunity to give an update or two and say thanks to the loyal readers of this silly little blog. So far the ads have generated $71.74 for NeighborImpact. I can only get the money to them once the Adwords account reaches $100. So hopefully by the end of the year I'll be able to cut them a check.
Thank you for all of those that have visited, emailed, commented, not commented, and shared the URL of this blog with your friends and families. To make sharing the address of this blog easier, I have redirected BendEats.com to this site. So you can simply say, "Hey, go check out BendEats.com" or "That dummy at BendEats.com has no idea what he's talking about, La Rosa has the best chips and salsa, not El Caporal." Either way, more people will visit. And no, El Cap rules!

Over the past year I have posted reviews of food eaten at about 54 Bend Oregon Restaurants including fast food joints, chain restaurants, and restaurants that are no longer in business. Supposedly there are more than 290 restaurants in Bend so this may take a while to get to all of them. I hope to get to them all one day but it gets expensive. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up, I love going out to eat if that's not obvious.

Thanks again for visiting, keep the emails and comments coming...I love the feedback!

BOR

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Blogger Rhys said...

My absolute favortie thing to eat in all of Bend was the apple cobbler dessert at Red Robin restaurant. Do they still have it? As soon as I'm moving back I'm getting some. Anyhow, you should try that! :)

June 22, 2007  
Blogger Chillable said...

Congrats on the 100th post mark, and for creating a great distraction from work while I drink my morning coffee!

June 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home