BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

5.18.2007

Love of Jesus Let Loose in Red Robin

Often I find myself checking BendBlogs to see who has posted something new and exciting, and of course to see when the last update took place and if my recent post made the cut off. Today I noticed a blog that I didn't recognize right away and the title interested me...Life in Bend Oregon Part 2. I don't remember reading a Part 1 so I clicked through.

I can't wait to go back to Red Robin for some buzzard wings, a 28 ounce beer, and some duct tape ;-)

"Red Robin Bend will never be the same!!! (insert "evil" laugh) There are so many hurting and lost souls at that Bird place!!! Both that work there and that frequant RR way to often! I am determained! To overflow the love of Jesus, on everyone there... no matter how many times a server "yells" at me that some thing is messed up and it's my fault...no matter how bad tips are...no matter what NASTY comments people make that make me want to duct tape their mouth shut... I AM DETERMINED TO LET THE LOVE OF JESUS LOOSE IN THAT CRAZY PLACE!!!!! I will say this: i love working there and there are amazing people who LOVE LOVE LOVE Jesus who work there so props to them!"


Wow....just wow.


Red Robin
www.redrobin.com
625 SW Powerhouse Dr
Bend, OR 97702
(541) 382-9234


Another Review of Red Robin in Bend Oregon:
Old B.O.R.

Labels: , ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

5What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LET THE LOVE OF JESUS LOOSE

what does that look like?

May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it wrong if I'm scared now?

May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loose Jesus. Juice Lezus. It's like a fun tongue-twister!

heh heh.

May 18, 2007  
Blogger Chillable said...

This might warrant a call to RR and the police...is it just me, or is this person about to walk into work with a semi-automatic and start letting loose the love of jesus on his coworkers? Scary!

May 22, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

ummm... wait... what?

May 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home