BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

3.14.2008

Beer is Good

Have I mentioned that I like beer? Well, I do. I love it. I've only met a few beers that I have not liked. If I come across a beer that is not my favorite I'll say "This is not my favorite" and I'll slosh it down and get something else.

You like that? I don't want to waste, you know, just doing my part for the environment and all.

Anyway, I got word that the Blacksmith had two new beers joining their already impressive beer list. The Blacksmith has the best beer list Bend by far. The new additions are the Victory Storm King Stout and the BBC Imperial Pilsner.

The Victory Storm King Stout reminded me of the Abyss which has been so popular in Bend. It has 7.6% ABV which I think means Alcohol Beer Volume and 72 Kuricks, 12 parsecs, and 3 credits. They threw in some IBU (International Beer Units) for that robust, rich, malty flavor.


BBC's Imperial Pilsner was scrumptious. Containing only 5 xml's and 6 php's this beer is incredibly flavorful. All my research on the beer attributes are thanks to the interwebs. I use my AOL 4.6 cd's to gain access to my emachine. It worx wells.



I think the IBUs have done their job for the evening.

http://www.bendblacksmith.com/drink/beer/

Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like those ABV's did a number on your measuring ... you must have been researching on the wrong Interwebs. I did a write-up on the new beers at The Blacksmith as well. Glad you didn't have to slosh 'em down.

March 14, 2008  
Blogger IHateToBurstYourBubble said...

BBC's Imperial Pilsner was scrumptious. Containing only 5 xml's and 6 php's this beer is incredibly flavorful. All my research on the beer attributes are thanks to the interwebs. I use my AOL 4.6 cd's to gain access to my emachine. It worx wells.

Now THAT is funny!

March 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home