BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

6.17.2009

Joolz Restaurant - Bend Oregon

Joolz

The Wife and I made it into Joolz for a couple of small plates. I was previously at Deschutes Brewery for a pint (or possibly two) so I sat and drank water for the most part. That was until the people next to me ordered a traditional liquor which was called Raki or Arak (ok, maybe three pints). It is a anise flavored liquor that they mixed with water turning it milky. Sooooo I had to order one. It reminded me of that great afternoon when I got to sample a few US legal absinthe's. I think when I'm done writing this I'll give Serenity Lane a buzz, I mean call.

Uh, so I uh, sort of remember the food. I remember it being good. We had Joolz's wings, some hummus with elk bits on top, and a sort of flat bread (could have been a peta for all I know) with ground lamb. I do remember not caring for the ground lamb but the Wife enjoyed it.


Man that drink was good.

Joolz
916 NW Wall St
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 388-5094

PS - I know I totally phoned this one in. Since it was only small plates I don't count this one as my main review. This was just a appetizer. For a better summary you can read the 3rd and 4th paragraphs of Alice's review at http://www.tsweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4355&Itemid=66

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

1What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joolz is sooo good. Must haves include the cauliflower (yes, seriously), olives and lebnah cheese. Will definitely go back.

September 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home