BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

4.10.2009

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts have been spotted on Century Drive next to Dutch Brothers and in front of the gas station on Butler Market Road. $10 will get you a dozen.

krispy kreme doughnuts
I was going to go to Richard's Donuts this morning but it is in the opposite direction than my new office. So when I saw the little girl holding the sign on Butler Market, I had to make a quick U-turn.

"Here you go sir" she says as she handed the box through my window. Sir! I love it. She was maybe 5 yrs old. So cute.

Richard's Donuts & Pastries
61419 S. Hwy 97 Suite T
Bend Oregon 97702
541-385-3310

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

5What? Got something to say?

Blogger Heather said...

I have a dozen on my desk....well, there USED to be a dozen. (urp)

April 10, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm unexcited. Richard's Donuts still have the very best donuts in Deschutes County. Worth the drive from anywhere in Bend, IMHO!

April 10, 2009  
Blogger ATCPeter said...

Please send me some Richard's doughnuts ASAP. I have yet to find anything that compares in Chicago. No, you fools, Dunkin won't cut it.

April 13, 2009  
Anonymous kris said...

Krispy Kremes are laced with crack, i tell ya!

Whenever i see the "Hot Now" sign on and am in the passenger seat, i scream, "PULL OVER! PULL OVER!!!!!!!!" If i'm in the driver's seat, i just pull over!

Crack...it's a good thing...

Missed ya, BOR!

April 13, 2009  
Anonymous The Wife. said...

I am very angry that none of these doughnuts made it home and into my belly. I brought you back four maple bar bacon doughnuts!

April 15, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home