BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

4.27.2009

Wendy's - Bend Oregon

Wendy's

Wendy's has some of the smallest burger's I've seen! The photo below shows a burger off their value meal with fries and a frosty. I put the small frosty spoon next to the burger so you can see how small this sucker is.


Now that's tiny. I like Wendy's when it comes to getting a fast food burger. Fast food is rarely on my list of options but every now and then I get the craving for some gut busting, nasty ass fast food. I always like the Wendy's burgers with their crispy, bright lettuce and tomatos and soft buns. There's something about soft buns that gets me.

I LOVE taking some of their fries and dipping them into the frosty. That salty/sweet/hot/cold combo is great. I've been dipping my fries into a shake or frosty ever since I was a snot nosed kid. It takes me back and is just one of those things I never grew out of.

Anyway, the value menu at Wendy's is ok but if they keep making burgers this small, it aint worth the buck.

Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers
1609 NE 3rd St
Bend, OR
(541) 389-0522
http://www.wendys.com/

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

3What? Got something to say?

Anonymous monkeyinabox said...

So, are you saying that Wendy's buns are softer than most others? ;)

April 27, 2009  
Blogger Elise Michaels Media said...

And here I thought dredging Wendy's fries through a Frosty was my own little invention. Crispy, greasy, salty, hot, thick fries and cold, sweet, chocolate, dairy product - I am having a major craving.

April 27, 2009  
Blogger Broofa said...

Hi, just found this blog and (unfortunately) happened to hit it when this post was the most recent one. All I can say is, "Really, Wendy's... You're reviewing frickin' Wendy's? Is the restaurant scene here in Bend _that_ bleak???"

Sorry... just seemed very wierd to find a restaurant review blog talking about a fast food joint that ain't gonna be any different than any of the 6,700 other Wendy's around the country.

May 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home