BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

8.06.2008

Krista's at Widgi Creek

Krista's at Widgi Creek

Krista's at Widgi Creek serves up the best Club Sandwich that I've had to date in Bend, Oregon. The latest trip out to Krista's for this club sandwich was my second visit. I don't know what happened to the photos after the first time we went and then I forgot about writing the review. So some friends and I made the drive out to Widgi Creek specifically for the club of all clubs.

The club served at Krista's is on three slices of buttered toast with smoked chicken, ham, American and Gruyère (Groo-Yair (yeah like that helps pronounce it any easier)) cheese, red onion, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, mayo, and of course bacon.


If it didn't cost me $8 in gas to make it out there to Widgi Creek, this club sandwich for $9.25 would be an amazing deal. Both times the sandwich and fries were awesome. After chowing on this sandwich, watching the Senior Women's Golf Club run the waitresses ragged, and drinking a pint, I was ready for a nap. I don't have a clever name for it like the Mexicoma but I was tired.

This is a true club and one well worth filling up the gas tank and making the trip up Century Drive....unlike this one.

Krista's at Widgi Creek Golf Club
18707 Century Drive
Bend, Oregon 97702
(541) 382-4449

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

3What? Got something to say?

Blogger Little Things said...

The Westside Bakery has great club sandwiches too. Yum.

August 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love both the club and the fries at Widgi Creek. Also a great place to dine outside most days of the summer.

October 09, 2008  
Anonymous rawan said...

Working at Krista's at Widgi Creek was a great experience for me, I was working as a Line Cook. The chef, O.J. Robinson and the Sous chef Scott Phillip were great people to work with, really miss you guys and I really hope that I can work with you again in the future. I worked in 2008 during the summer time, I think I made that Club Sandwich and don't forget it was also made with love, one of the best ingrediants. Thank you very much for the previous comments, have a great day!
regards,
Rawan

May 08, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home