BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

7.30.2007

Microwavable Pork Rinds

A bunch of guys drinking beers, listening to music, talking about their feelings, and playing video games. Everyone brings a snack to share. One guy brings a bag of Microwavable Pork Rinds. "Pop" them just like a bag of pop corn. Three minutes later:



The burnt smell was incredibly awful. I do not recommend Microwavable Pork Rinds.



I'm just glad that these were not done in my microwave.

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

1What? Got something to say?

Blogger Chillable said...

I've never had a pork rind, and I think I never might.

July 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home