BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

7.31.2007

Big O Bagels - Bend Oregon

Big O Bagels

A friend of mine swears by Big O Bagels on Galveston. He'd marry them if he could (I heard it's legal in Texas). While I'm not as big of a fan as he is, I do find that the Eye Openers are perfect the morning after a few too many pints. Usually I will pick the bacon, egg, and cheese but on this occasion I opted for the sausage. You really can't go wrong with either one especially only for a few bucks.


Big O Bagel
I messed up though and got the salt bagel. That was just too much sodium even for me. Salt bagels are good though, it's like a pretzel.

Now for the Eye Opener. I eat them and will continue to go to Big O Bagels for my breakfast sandwiches...BUT, I just wish the eggs were made fresh. I'd love to have my egg over easy with the yolk still soft.

Big O Bagels
1032 NW Galveston Ave
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 383-2446

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

5What? Got something to say?

Blogger Just a cuppa lovers. said...

I loves me some Big O Bagels. The Guadagno is one of my all time faves!

July 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only gripe with Big O Bagels is the "cash or check only" policy. This is 2007, right? It does have a strange way of making it feel more like a local place. Wait...maybe that's just the awesome bagel shaped tables...

August 01, 2007  
Blogger dkgoodman said...

We tried Big O for the first time today (makes me think of Big O Tires). We liked the tuna melt and pizza bagel, but I was hoping to find New York style deli sandwiches too, like Noah's Bagels, for instance. Is there any place in Bend to get a good hot corned beef on rye with lots of meat?

August 04, 2007  
Blogger Mandajoy said...

Big O Bagels are hardly bagels. A bagel ought to be chewy and crusty, not dense and gummy. It's difficult to find a great bagel outside of the tri-state area, but Big O's are a rather anemic rendition. Even Safeway has better bagels.

August 27, 2009  
Blogger cortneymwright said...

Hi dkgoodman allyson's kitchen is a good place to go for a nice corned beef on rye with 4.0 oz of meat and yummy russian dressing. I currently work there and let me tell you, i can make a mean sandwich :) come on in!
cortney

May 11, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home