BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

5.10.2007

Deschutes Beer Pub, Bend Oregon

Deschutes Brew Pub

Still in my quest to find the Best Hot Wings in Bend Oregon, I had a chance to snap a photo with my cell phone while eating at the Deschutes brew pub in Downtown Bend.

It was just a half order of wings as an appetizer. I like the flavor and the size of the mini drumsticks or drums. I still would prefer the other part which I'll now call Flats thanks to Wiki. I like the flats much better as the meat is tender and comes clean off the bone vs the drum which has that mess at the thick end when you're done. What is that, tendon? MMM that's some good cartilage.

The wings at Deschutes are good...they are what wings should be. I'm happy with them and will get them when I'm in the mood for wings and happen to be at Deschutes for some eats.

Deschutes Beer Pub
1044 NW Bond Street, between Franklin and Greenwood
Bend, OR 97701
541-382-9242
http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/BrewPub/default.aspx

Labels: , , ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

3What? Got something to say?

Blogger Arlene M. Spencer said...

BOR, Just signing on to tell you ...things are changing at the Pub. Last weekend I went to lunch with a group of friends and ordered a burger, cooked medium. My server understood. When she brought our orders, the burger was strikingly BLACK. I pulled it out of the buns and the entire thing was not even rare; it was burned. Right then I sent it back, she apologized and reiterated that I'd ordered a medium burger. I confirmed her memory. My question is this; how could the kitchen even plate a black, and burned burger? It used to be that the brewery was known for its consistent good service. I've talked with friends and it sounds like it's heading downhill a bit.

May 15, 2008  
Blogger Greg said...

Ate there tonight and both of our meals were very good.

May 23, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a great burger for lunch. My wife had the Portabella sandwich and it was also very good. No gripes

July 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home