BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

7.28.2006

Bend Brewing Company or BBC - Bend Oregon

Bend Brewing Company

Ah Friday! I love Friday. The horse's name is Friday! It's Friday, you ain't got no job ...

Alright so today I went out to lunch with some friends to the Bend Brewing Company
again. Not my choice since I was there recently but I was outnumbered and hungry and the sun was in my eyes.

I felt like I was in that commercial for Sam Adams where those suck ups order water, then water but with lemon...I'll take an Outback. Outback will put some hair on your chest. Sounds good huh ladies?

Last time I had the
BBQ Turkey but today I went for the Outback battered Fish n Chips. It's paired nicely with ... you guessed it Watson, the Outback Ale.



Great stuff but I wonder if $9 is a bit on the high side for fish n chips? I'm rich so it doesn't really matter to me but it may be something to consider (update, Deschutes charges $14 for their Fish and Chips so $9 is pretty damn good). I guess $9 is a good price. I mean, if it was $3.99 I would be a bit worried about the quality.

The fish was good and as I've mentioned before, their fries are some of the best in town. I should have taken a growler to-go. For $12 you can get a 64oz jug of beer. Mmmmm beer. Plus you get to keep the jug. WHOO whooo WHOOO whooo (that's my Lisa Simpson playing the Jug) ... fun for the whole family. Refills are only $9.

I'm not rich btw, that was just a joke.

Bend Brewing Company
1019 NW Brooks St.
Bend, OR, 97701
(541)383-1599
http://www.bendbrewingco.com/

Labels: , ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Their nachos are awesome! I've only ever sat in the bar, but service is good and their beer is wonderful!

December 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STEAK BURRITO!!! And beer too, of course.

January 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home