BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

7.24.2006

Kincaid's in Berlingame California

So after my glamorous flight to SF, I was able to mustard up the strength to try and eat some actual food...on the company dime. I was taken to Kincaid's in Berlingame, CA. Until that moment, I have never heard of it. I love seafood so I didn't protest.

The place was packed and we were told it would be a 45 minute wait. Since it was a beautiful evening we sat on the patio since we didn't have to wait. Here's the
menu. Not a whole lot of use for me since we all ordered off the specials menu which is not available online.

We had one of the shrimp trio dishes. All three were rather tasty.

I had a cup of their chowder which was average at best.

Then, the dish that sparked my interest was the dungeness Crab Stuffed Mahi Mahi. I should have asked how this dish was prepared. I assumed it was going to be rather light and grilled. Instead it was breaded, fried, and covered with a reduction gravy.




I did enjoy the meal aside from the green beans. Green beans are for suckers. They just don't taste good. Like green chalk but without butter. mmm buttery chalk is good times.

Anyway, if I was paying, I probably wouldn't go back. That place was crazy expensive and wasn't really that great. I was impressed with their wall of liquors. I wish I had a picture of that.

Kincaid's Fish, Chop, and Steakhouse
60 Bayview Place
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650) 342-9844
Kincaid's Berlingame


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

0What? Got something to say?

Post a Comment

<< Home