BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

4.30.2010

Pup Hut - Bend Oregon Hot Dogs

Pup Hut

Normally I would start off with some info about the Pup Hut and how awesome their hot dogs are but instead, just look at this:


How awesome is that?!?! Look at the grease from the real cheddar, the meaty chili, lack of onions (optional, but only douche bags get onions on a hot dog at lunch), and HUGE WIENER. Oh man, call me whatever you want but there is nothing worse that a little wiener when going after some serious meat. I need a large, thick hot dog made of grade A pork(ish) products. Pup Hut does not fail in any way. $5 for any hot dog of their hot dogs and you can choose from like 8 options.

The Chili Dog is the only Hot Dog that I've tried so far but I'm sold. I'll let you know if something changed my mind.

Pup Hut
A little trailer in the shape of a hut on the corner of 9th and Wilson
Open from 11-2 and it's not always there.

Labels: ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Blogger Karen said...

I have been jonesing for this damn chili dog for a week now. No more excuses! Today I'm going to the Pup Hut for my $5 grease fix.

May 04, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks the same going in as it does coming out.

June 21, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home