BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

3.15.2010

900 Wall Happy Hour

900 Wall

I've written about 900 Wall before but this time I want to focus on their Happy Hour menu. Bend has some decent happy hours and when you find a great one, you want to hold on to it for dear life. At least for me it's like that. I love a good happy hour since I like to save money and when you go out to eat as often as I do, every little bit helps.

When you go to 900 Wall, ask for Ron or Gark for guaranteed great service...I give my word. I don't know all the servers but I know Ron from Trattoria Sbandati (my favorite restaurant right now). Gark (Derrick), if you are reading this, you have to tell me the story behind your knickname.

On our visit for the 900 Wall Happy Hour I went for the $5 pepperoni pizza and half dozen prawns at $1 each. The pizza is probably the best deal on the entire menu. Definitely get it.


I have a little issue with the prawns, they are not deviened. Maybe it's just me but I don't like eating the poop shoot out of the prawns. Come to think of it, I don't like eating anything's poop shoot. Am I peeling them wrong or something? When I buy prawns in the market, they are deveined, I'd gladly pay a little extra to litterally not eat shrimp doodie.

The wife got a $4 greyhound and the $8 900 Wall Burger with bacon. She gave me a bite and it was very good. She said it was an awesome burger.

Here's the menu and a quick comment on each that I've tried:


900 Wall Happy Hour
3 to 6pm nightly

$1 each
oysters on the ½ shell - Very good, get them
peel & eat shrimp - eh, good but I don't like the poop
potato & chorizo fritters - Did not like them, wouldn't recommend

$3 each
house made french fries - Good
mixed green salad - never tried
caesar salad - never tried
stuffed piquillo peppers - never tried

$4 each
fried green beans - Very good, get em

$5 each
grilled pork shoulder - never tried
w/ tomato, arugula & garlic
pepperoni pizza - Definitely get the pizza
caesar salad w/ chicken - never tried
portobello sandwich - My mom loved it

$7 each
lamb sausage pizza - Others liked it but I didn't care for it.
w/ roasted red peppers & goat cheese
rotisserie chicken pizza - never tried
w/ bacon, gorgonzola & thyme
pulled pork sandwich - never tried
w/ jalapenos, pickled onions, cilantro and napa cabbage

$8 each
beef carpaccio - Good, I thought it had too much cheese though.
w/ truffle oil, parmesan & whole grain mustard
900 wall burger - Very good
w/ grilled sweet onion, arugula & aioli
add $1 for gorgonzola, gruyere or bacon
prosciutto pizza - ok, haven't had it since their soft opening
w/arugula, truffle oil and parmesan




900 Wall
900 NW Wall St
Bend, OR 97701
541.323.6295
http://www.900wall.com/

Labels: , ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

0What? Got something to say?

Post a Comment

<< Home