BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

2.01.2010

Beach Side - Bend Oregon

Beach Side

Beach Side is the new burger joint that took over the old La Costa Azul location near Port of Subs. The menu looks very affordable and they have a happy hour burger for $5 and free buffalo chips.

A friend and I sat down for lunch and were presented with a basket of potato chips which appeared to be made on site. They were ok, something to nibble on while we waited for our lunch.

I ordered the Cheeseburger in Paradise - basic burger with two sides for $6.95. I picked fries and beans.


The burger was very thin and forgetable. As you can see, a small portion of fries. If these beans are made in house, I'll eat my hat. I'd bet a ton that these are straight out of the can.

For $7 I could have had my fill at Wendy's including a Frosty or saved a couple bucks with the $1 double cheese burgers from BK. Those things are awesome! They're like little bricks of beef.

After spending $7 for a burger and fries, the last thing I want to do is feel like I could easily eat another burger and fries. It wasn't the best experience ever.

Beach Side
63055 Layton Court
Bend, OR 97701-7088
(541) 585-1043

http://www.relylocal.com/oregon/bend/downloads/BeachSideMenu.pdf

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

3What? Got something to say?

Anonymous 1girl1boy4me said...

Can't say I didn't warn you with our 2 dinner experiences (especially the last one!)

February 01, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know...it is FREE BEEF month with the tires you buy. Hit up Les Schwab and maybe you can get a good piece of meat.

February 01, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch Food Inc. Then tell me just how great Wendy's, B.K. and the rest of em's burgers are. We have the fortune of good, locally raised meats. You should explore that in detail. Inform your public they listen to you... as do I.

February 02, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home