BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

3.13.2009

Voodoo Doughnut - Portland Oregon

Voodoo Doughnut

The Wife and I watch No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain on the Travel channel. One episode featured the NW and he went to a couple places in Portland. One place was Voodoo Doughnut. We knew about Voodoo Doughnut but the kicker was the Maple-Bacon Doughnut that Tony had. I had to get my hands on one of these bad boys. So simple, just add a slice of bacon to a maple bar.

Fortunately the Wife made it to Portland and bless her sweet heart, brought me back a ton of Voodoo Doughnuts. My favorite was definitely the Maple-Bacon. The maple was slathered on really thick and tasted so good. The sweetness of the frosting combined with the saltiness of the bacon was a fabulous combination.

I loved it and will make Voodoo a permanent stop when we go to Ptown.





Voodoo Doughnut
22 S.W. Third Ave
Portland Oregon 97204
503.241.4704

Voodoo Doughnut too
1501 N.E. Davis
Portland Oregon 97232
503.235.2666
http://voodoodoughnut.com/

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

5What? Got something to say?

Blogger Old Doc Huck said...

OMG Those look so great! Thanks for the imagery. I will definitely go there the next time I'm in Portland. (I can't call it P-Town because to me that means Provincetown.)
Love your work.
Doc Huck

March 14, 2009  
Blogger Chillable said...

I LOVE VOODOO! The best part is they're only open from 9 pm to 9 am and located directly in the heart of the bar district. Mmmm, late night. My fave is the Cap'n Crunch or the Strawberry Quik dipped! Do you know they marry people there, too?

March 15, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you changing the name of your blog to "Portland Oregon Restaurants"?

March 16, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you changing the name of your blog to "Portland Oregon Restaurants"?

March 16, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make mine Mango Tango. It seems to go well with a good gin buzz.

So when was the Wife in Ptown?

March 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home