BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

3.31.2009

Rigoberto's Meth Tacos

Finally I have the answer as to why I would get the urge to steal VHS players and pawn them off for cash so I could get more tacos at Rigoberto's.

http://www.ktvz.com/Global/story.asp?S=10098055

"Twin brothers who own Rigoberto's Taco Shop on Bend's Westside have been arrested on numerous drug charges as their restaurant and homes were raided following months of undercover detective work, the Central Oregon Drug Enforcement Team announced Monday."

Rigoberto's
1365 NW Galveston Ave
Bend, OR
(541) 389-6751

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

7What? Got something to say?

Blogger Unknown said...

Say it ain't so! No wonder they can sell their food so cheap. I hope this doesn't mean the shutdown of these great taco-needing-fix joints.

March 31, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe now you'll recant your previous blasphemous review of their establishment. Rigoberto's cooks up a mean taco!!!

March 31, 2009  
Blogger Little Things said...

My 15 year old told me that the folks at Rigoberto's were dealing a month or two ago. Teach me to ignore her.

March 31, 2009  
Anonymous Dating Is Weird said...

Um, did you catch the part in the Bulletin's story about the Bible with the center cut out?

Classic.

April 01, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I saw the $60 burrito show up on the menu, I thought they were just trying to compete with Carl's Jr.

April 01, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

wtf... i somehow was charged $33 for 5 tacos once and i didn't get any side special? i still hope they don't close down... i need my rigos

April 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still say they had the best Breakfast Burrito in town! That Parilla Grill guy bashing them on the z nite news can't even begin to sling a burrito like those twins!

April 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home