BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

5.01.2008

Baltazar's - Bend Oregon

Baltazar's - Bend Oregon

Blah blah blah Baltazar's Blah No kids Blah...yeah I've heard the news. But I loooove the chorizo and cheese that you can grab off of the appetizers menu. If you get the chorizo and cheese, some guac, and some tortillas, you don't have to get dinner. With a cast iron skillet filled with chorizo and bubblin hot cheese, I'm a happy BOR!


What I love about this dish is the simplicity but full of salty, greasy, cheesy, porky goodness. They use ground chorizo instead of being slices of sausage in it's casing. Oh it is soooo good.

Blah blah Don't go there, Blah. I'm sorry, I've gone there and I'll go there again (insert the two snaps and a twist like from In Living Color's "Men on Film"). You can't tell me what to do.

The fish tacos for lunch are also really good. I like how light everything is. Nothing heavy or greasy that makes you want to pass out when you get back from lunch. I call that feeling of wanting to crash after a heavy Mexican meal the Mexicoma.


Baltazar's
1465 SW Knoll Ave (just off of 14th)
541-382-6622

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

4What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... living color reference! Awesomely funny!

May 01, 2008  
Blogger Cassoulet Cafe said...

Just found your blog last week, I think it's great! Keep up the good (eatin') work!
I went to Bend Fish Co last weekend on your recommendation and was VERY happy!

May 01, 2008  
Anonymous Ms. Foodie said...

I LOVE BALTAZARS!!! I went there because of your comment on no children.
The food was AMAZING!! I had the 3 enchiladas Lobster (my favorite), Prawns (2nd fav) and Real Crab also good but a bit sweet for me. Everyone loved the sangria but I had a mojito which I thought it was on the sweet side, asked for a side of lime and it was better. Chili Rellenos were good and I loved the service. I heard they have a great priced lunch menu so I am going to check that out next :) Thank you I like you blog!

August 26, 2009  
Blogger Ms. Foodie said...

I heard wrong....they are only open from 5-9pm at least on Mon-Thurs.

Sorry,
Ms Foodie

August 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home