BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

4.23.2008

Happy BORthday to Me!

It is my Birthday today and I'm not sure what's in store for me culinarily speaking. I've given advice to a few people on what I'd recommend for a birthday dinner based on the little information given and what not.

However, going out to eat as much as I do, I tend to not know what I'm in the mood for when trying to decide on which restaurant to visit. If you have any advice or recommendations for lunch or dinner, please feel free to let me know.

I just got back from Nancy P's so my day has started out nicely.

Your Starving Moderator,

-BOR

Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

9What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BORthday indeed. Just do yourself better than a Big Mac.

April 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BORthday.

Every day is better with BACON. That's all the advice I have. :)

April 23, 2008  
Blogger Container Antiques said...

Happy Birthday BOR.

April 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Bo? Doesn't look like you have reviewed them yet and the food is GOOD. We ate there the other night and have a great meal.
The only weird thing was the music - Ghostbusters came on including some other random ones... curious if it was just a bad night. But the food was great and the mixed drinks very original.
Happy Birthday!

April 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BORthday!!!! Deep's always a good choice. Or maybe a Sweetheart's nuke paste filled donut? Starz is always good for some meat and beer and meat.

April 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "Canyons" in Redmond? Very good both times we have been. The calamari steak was fantastic!

April 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday BOR...you've got to check out the new PF Changs in Brothers. Awesome!

April 23, 2008  
Blogger Jake said...

You kidding? I think a Big Mac would be the proper way to celebrate. Fancy food be damned -- sometimes there's nothing better than a fast food burger (though I prefer Burger King to Micky-Ds)

April 23, 2008  
Blogger ad HOC said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday BOR, bro! Let's hoist a brew or two sometime. -hoc

April 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home