BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

4.28.2008

Super Burrito - Bend Oregon

Super Burrito

My friend went to the new Super Burrito before I got the opportunity and he said "I don't think they're going to make it there. How can they keep that location busy?" Well, when I went for lunch late last week and there was a line out the door and every table was filled. What do you have to say now Lucas?

I visited the old location a couple of times and had mixed results. The new location appears to be much cleaner and the food seemed to taste better. I had the carnitas burrito and some taquitos. But since photos of burritos never work out for me, I took a pic of my friend's carnitas tacos.




I was truly amazed by all the customers and loyal followers that Super Burrito has and had on the day that I visited. The CarniBORes LOVE Super Burrito. Even with as busy as it was, my food only took a few minutes to get there. Plus it was 50% off day which I didn't know about. I spent $5 on my burrito, taquitos, and a soda. What a great deal!

The burrito was packed with meat, beans, cheese, and a medley of onions and tomatoes. On every other bite I squeezed on a little of their hot sauce into the mix. I love their hot sauce. I'll be back fo sho!

Super Burrito
1133 NW Wall St, Ste 101,
Bend Oregon, 97701

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

1What? Got something to say?

Blogger Unknown said...

the tacos look fabu! i'm drooling. la rosa tequila tacos are my favorite in town - gonna have to try these, now, for comparison.

April 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home