BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

4.29.2008

Free Cone Day - Ben and Jerry's

"The Prineville Princess", my friend who for some reason lives in Prineville, informed me that today is the Free Cone Day at Ben and Jerry's. I guess that's big news in Prineville. Since the closest Ben & Jerry's to Prineville is Bend, I'd recommend avoiding South 97 if at all possible today.

I can totally see 1000's of RVs, trackers, and horse trailers making the drive from Prineville and Redmond today to hit up our Ben and Jerry's. Then on the way home they'll stop in that Mega Walmart Stadium Campus to stock up on recently dropped prices of lawn ornaments and water toys.


Get your Free On!!

Ben & Jerry's Bend
Old Mill District at Riverbend
Bend, OR 97702
541-312-8115
http://www.benjerry.com/

Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your column, but after reading this post, I'm guessing you are from California? This is actually very similar to the letters to the editors in our local paper. For some reason, I thought you had a little class.

Most of us that live in Prineville don't fit your stereotype, but thanks so much for sharing your opinions.

May 05, 2008  
Blogger Bend Oregon Restaurants said...

Hey Anonymous,

Thanks for the comments. I'm not from California. I've spent time in a few states but Cali is not one of them. Born and raised in Oregon, been in Bend for over 10 years.

I'd love to read the local Prinville paper, when you get the internet down there, let me know where I can find it online.

I don't have much class...that was an oversight on your part. I was just having a little fun. I like to make fun of everyone. I make fun of the East side of Bend. I don't know why...it just makes me laugh.

-BOR

May 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home