BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

8.28.2007

Longboard Louie's West - Bend Oregon

Longboard Louie's

I used to get the Meat, Bean, and Cheese Burrito at Longboard Louie's religiously but over the last year or so I have been trying to branch out a bit. I've been trying different menu items outside my norm. Longboard Louie's on the westside always has a whiteboard with special menu items which normally consist of buffalo meat and prawn dishes.

On my latest visit I went for the Spaz Taco's - Deep fried prawns, cabbage, salsa. I got the salsa on the side cause I know they like to go heavy on the portions.

Sure you can barely see the prawns but man, they are money. Squirt of lime, some of their hot sauce, and you'll be a happy customer.

Small complaint, I have never really liked their refried beans. They always seem to be like a scoop of thick dirty potatoes and they are never really warm. Luke warm at best. Normally I would request black beans but I forgot this time. But the cute skater chicks that work there make up for something that minor.

The kids these days seem to enjoy the chili fries. A friend that I was meeting there ordered them. I tried em, they didn't take. It's more like Enchilada Sauce Fries but that's just my opinion.


Longboard Louie's

1254 NW Galveston Ave
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 383-2449

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

1What? Got something to say?

Blogger Shannon said...

The Spaz Taco was good but what's even better ... A buffalo bowl from the eastside. YUM!

September 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home