BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

8.14.2007

Hans Is Closing August 31st

Hans Restaurant

Last night I received an email from a reader and this morning a comment from Shannon asking me if I'd seen the article in the Bulletin about Hans Closing after 24 years.

"For 24 years, Hans Restaurant has watched countless retailers come and go through downtown Bend. This month, the longtime Bend eatery will close for good, owner Heidi Weiss-Hoffman announced Monday .... Hans' last day is Aug. 31, when its lease expires."

Well, I'll take some of blame, I never did a review of Hans even though I have eaten there a few times. The wife really liked going to Hans. The main reason I never did a review was that I never had any good photos. I always seemed to forget the camera and would take crappy cell phone photos.

So I apologize for failing you Heidi! My bad.

Hans Restaurant
915 NW Wall St
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 389-9700

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

5What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved, loved, loved Hans.

The best turkey sandwhiches. I will miss them dearly.

August 14, 2007  
Blogger Chillable said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, so sad. How do I love Hans? Let me count the ways...
Beer!
Beer!
Great food!
Beer!

Go while you still can (with 3 other people, as that's the minimum) and get a boot of Gosser. Yeah, a boot---just ask the bartender Mark, and he'll know what you mean.

Prost!

August 14, 2007  
Blogger Shannon said...

Oh how I will miss grabbing a dessert for the road. What is happening to downtown Bend?

August 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sad, I love Han's! Great food and wonderful desserts. First the Grove, now Han's--such a shame!

August 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved going to Hans for lunch. Their salads were the best. I had heard they were going to publish a cookbook. Anyone heard anything further on that subject? Jeri

July 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home