BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

8.22.2006

Longboard Louie's - Meat, Bean, Cheese Burrito

For $4.95 I am not sure it gets much better than the Meat, Bean, and Cheese Burrito at Longboard Louie's. I placed a salad fork next to it so you can see the mammoth portion they serve up.

I'm not a huge fan of the hot sauce (gives me a case of the quick step to be brutally honest) so I use my own. But other than that, I am a big fan of the MBC Burrito. I recommend Chicken with Black Beans. This thing was so big that I couldn't finish it. I gave up around here:


Nice photo eh? Hungry? Anyway, it's Meat, Beans, Cheese (obviously) but they also throw some rice in to mix it up.

Alright look, it's not the prettiest thing in the world but it tastes great. I recommend that you give Longboard Louie's a try if you find yourself on the West Side. If nothing else it's worth visiting cause the girls who work there are hot. Doesn't that count for something? And they HAVE to talk to you even if all you're saying is "Meat, Bean, and Cheese, please". You're sad. Turn of the playstation, get out of your mom's basement, and do something!

Oh, sorry.

Longboard Louie's
1254 NW Galveston Ave
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 383-2449


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

4What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're hot too!!!!!
Love the longboard girls Ashley and Kylah.




.

September 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your post and tried Longboard and was disappointed. absolutly no flavor and where are the chips? for the price they should be included. Give me TacoTime any day of the week. Their salsa bar is well stocked and they make the stuff fresh every day.

October 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding the above post...

Disappointed? Compared to TACO TIME??

WHAT exactly did you try? I can honestly say I've never been disappointed with Louie's, as far as I can remember.

By the way, chips, beans and rice are all included in Louie's combos.

I guess if Taco Time is your fare of choice, maybe Louie's isn't your style. But if you want some real, good food, check 'em out for sure. Few things are better than a cold beer and Louie's after finishing a hard ride on Phil's trail (or any other of Central OR's great MTB trails). But don't take my word for it. :)

December 25, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am a chef originally from San Diego California that spent half his youth in Mexico. Longboard Louie' s is really good food at a great price (and probably the only place in this town or any other you can get a pint for $2.50).The la Paz tacos are spot on and my favorite menu item the escabeche is burn your face off good but not for the weak, and Oh, and as far as the reference to taco time being better... sorry dude, but drive your house over there, all the more pints and good food for me.

September 29, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home