BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

6.07.2007

All American Deli and Ice Cream - Bend Oregon

All American Deli and Ice Cream

"Lieutenant Dan, I got you some ice cream. Lieutenant Daaaan, ice creeeeaaaammmmm!"

All American Deli and Ice Cream is a fairly new ice cream / deli place over on College Way across from the fan favorite La Rosa. It wasn't anything to write home to mom about but all I had was the Oreo Shake so what do I know.

What I do know is that I had to keep checking my back pocket to make sure that my wallet was still there as the thugs behind the counter scared me. One kid wasn't even in uniform and with his flat billed baseball cap and what not, I honestly thought the place was getting robbed. Maybe it was close to closing for them, I didn't check. Maybe he had already changed out of his uniform and was just helping out his fellow employee.

All I know is that I'm getting old. I'm not in tune with the kids these days. They're punks...the lot of them.

The shake was pretty good and I did leave with my wallet and without incident. I think I might have over reacted:


They also serve panini's and other deli sandwiches but I have not had the opportunity to try any of them. Maybe if I go back at lunch I can avoid the Thugtastic crew and get helped by some All American girlies.

All American Deli and Ice Cream
1740 NW Pence LN
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 385-3330
http://allamericanicecream.com/

Labels: ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

6What? Got something to say?

Blogger Jen said...

I think the All American girlies are wearing tie dye and serving up Ben & Jerry's down at the Old Mill.

June 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

June 07, 2007  
Blogger IHateToBurstYourBubble said...

Pull your pants up to your chest next time & ramble on about nothing for 3 hours. Then they'll know you're serious.

June 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the this style of review writing, entertaining and informative. Thumbs up!

October 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried it twice just to give them a second chance since I live near there. The food was crap. The worst sandwiches ever. Not going back. I don't know who concepted that Franchise but the first time I decided to go in.. I thought it was another tile store popping up in Bend.

October 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried the sandwiches and they were VERY good. I tried the california veggie and the turkey and bacon toasted one with honey mustard. The ingredients were very fresh. I've been to another location and it was great. I just think that the Bend store may not have been well managed.

November 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home