BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

5.23.2007

Bendistillery - KouseFly Live Tonight

I totally forgot to post about this in support of KouseFly. I read the post by HackBend last week and thought, I should support 'em and post next week. And then I forgot. Thanks Jon for posting the reminder and since you jacked my Cinco de Mayo research:

"Music reminder: tonight, May 23, local indie-alt band
KouseFly is playing live at the Bendistillery Martini Bar downtown. It starts at 7:30-ish and there's no cover charge."

I'm trying to get there tonight, I NEED a drink and some tunes. Tunes? What do the kids say these days? Can't be tunes. Who says that?


Bendistillery Sampling Room & Martini Bar
850 NW Brooks St.
Bend, OR 97701
541-388-6868
http://www.bendistillery.com/

Labels: ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

5What? Got something to say?

Blogger Shannon said...

I hope you come because I've always wanted to meet you.

May 23, 2007  
Blogger Bend Oregon Restaurants said...

Watch it Shannon, the wife reads this blog...sometimes.

May 23, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

I've always wanted to meet you, too. So I guess now you can say you have groupies. ;)

May 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tune-age?

May 23, 2007  
Blogger Chillable said...

Does anyone know what you look like? I think you should go in disguise, as most famous restaurant critics do...

May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home