BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

4.24.2007

Super Burrito, Bend Oregon

Super Burrito, Bend Oregon

My last experience with the Al Pastor Burrito was not nearly as good as my last trip to Super Burrito in Downtown Bend. I decided to keep things simple and get the Beef, Bean, and Cheese. It was absolutely delicious and hit the spot. Their hot sauce is a great addition and I highly recommend asking for an extra one if you're taking it to-go.

The photo doesn't really matter since the burrito is going to look the same no matter which one you get I guess. I am hoping to get some feedback and recommendations on which burrito or dish to try on my next visit to Super Burrito. I have no idea what's good here as I'm not a frequent visitor. I do know that the Al Pastor was not that good at all and the Beef, Bean, and cheese was awesome for being so simple.

Super Burrito
118 NW Minnesota Ave
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 317-1384

As I normally search for the restaurant I just wrote about, I came across these older posts from 2004 but it's not good:
http://utterlyboring.com/archives/2004/09/12/bend_burrito_joint_serves_cockroaches_with_food.php

http://www.onthebrightside.net/archives/2004/20040912.html

GROSS! The burrito was still good and I didn't see any roaches on this visit. Going back there anytime soon? That's still up in the air.

Labels: ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

6What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of the "Super Burrito" - It's carne asada, some beans and a chile relleno

April 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother in law saw the guy pick his nose and then hand him his food years ago.

I still can't go there because of that, but I think my husband has eaten there once or twice since.

April 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This place is dirty and the food is not a good value. I like TacoTime is good and made fresh in front of you. Big sizes and restaurant is CLEAN.

April 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know where they moved to or did they just shut down?

October 29, 2007  
Blogger Barrie said...

love love love the hard taco and the chimichanga.

July 12, 2008  
Blogger Adrian said...

Was in Bend on business and looking for somewhere to eat that was a little lighter and cheaper after a few nights of $30 dinners.

Super Burrito doesn't seem to be on Minnesota anymore ; it's on NW Wall Street near a bank. I didn't have any concerns about cleanliness.

I had a Carnitas, my friend had a Chicken Supreme Burrito. We didn't ask what the difference between standard, super, and supreme burritos was, but we suspected it was 50c and $1 respectively.

For $5, a fresh, thick tortilla crammed with big chunks of succulent pork, beans and veggies really hit the spot. I didn't even mind being gouged slightly at $3.50 for an imported Corona.

A proper football game on the TV (that's "soccer" to you 'mercans) and a nice sensible portion of nachos for $2.50 (a snackish size for 2 persons-of-lighter-appetite like Brits and Italians) topped off a basic but satisfying dining experience.

April 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home