BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

8.24.2006

Super Burrito - Al Pastor Burrito

It's been years since I've been to Super Burrito in Downtown Bend Oregon. I was enticed by the speed and price cause I'm cheap and was in a rush. Makes sense doesn't it. Go ahead, you can say it, we know.

Ever since my encounter with the Ninja Janitor, I have been dying to get some really good Al Pastor (spicy pork). After eating the Al Pastor from Super Burrito I'm still dying for some really good Al Pastor. The pork was tough and dry. It was only $4, but I would have rather saved my four bucks and my intestinal pains for something else.

Yup, that's right, after visiting Super Burrito yesterday I ended up with the Super Squirts last night. It was like a Hispanic enema.

Ohhh man that's fowl, why would anyone write that? I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Stop! This is a family show! I apologize.

Like I've noted in my profile, I'm not reviewing restaurants as much as I am reviewing the meal's I eat at them. So if you are willing to give Super Burrito a go, I'd stay away from the Al Pastor Burrito.

The place seems to always have people in it and it's been around a long time so I bet there are good things there. I'd love for someone to recommend something else if they have tried and enjoyed a particular dish. But it's still going to be a while before I get Super Burrito back into the rotation.

Super Burrito
118 NW Minnesota Ave
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 317-1384


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

3What? Got something to say?

Blogger Jen said...

Never tried Super Burrito... but while you are downtown try the Taco Stand. They have great burritos too, and their specials are usually very good.

I haven't been overly impressed with La Rosa's food either - but the Cactus Margarita is pretty good.

What's the theme next week? ;)

August 25, 2006  
Blogger Bend Oregon Restaurants said...

That's funny that you mention Taco Stand. I know that it's a local's favorite. I am thinking of swinging by there for lunch today actually.

I have no idea what the theme should be for next week. I didn't even plan on a theme for this week. I know I don't think I can handle another week of Burritos.

What do you think Jen? What would you like to see reviewed next?

August 25, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Hmmm.. you have eaten all these fabulous meals, why not have some dessert! :D Just think of the week you could have... cookies at Robby J's, ice cream from Ben & Jerry's, a martini from Bendistillery...

And yes, I *am* living vicariously through your restaurant experiences. Keep up the good work.

August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home