BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

10.11.2006

Baldy's Barbeque, Bend Oregon - Baby Back Ribs

Baldy's Barbeque Bend Oregon

I've already written up a review on Baldy's Barbeque Ribs but that was a half rack for lunch. I have to show you this photo of the Full Mac Daddy Rack or Ribs that I recently devoured for dinner:



You KNOW you're going to be going to Baldy's really soon now. Admit it!!! Just let him know that I sent you, we're tight like that.

If you've read any of my reviews you'll know that I don't suck up to anyone. I have no reason to. Until people start giving me free food or special treatment, I call it like I see it. Actually, even if they were to give me free food, I'll still call it like I see it (at least that's what I'll tell people...shhhh keep that between you and I). So my point is that I don't suck up to anyone (yet) but as you'll read below, I'm gushing over some Baldy's ribs.

These ribs are amazingly good. I have said before that I make great ribs, but I can't get them to be as tender as Baldy can. I mean the meat just falls right off the bone. As you rip your first rib apart from the others you'll be left with just the bone in your hand as all the meat is still on the connected ribs. This just makes that next rib even better. Then you just rip the meat right off and dip it in one of his BBQ sauces. His sauces are delicious as well, I like the spicy even though it's not that spicy. Good going Baldy.

Another review of Baldy's Barbeque

Baldy's Barbeque
235 SW Century Dr
Bend, OR 97702
(541) 385-7427
385-Ribs

http://www.baldysbbq.com/

Labels: , , ,


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

5What? Got something to say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worst bbq I have ever had. The owner is big city and it shows.

December 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEST bbq i have ever had.
yummy:)

March 12, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I actually know the owner... lives around the corner from me and he is not "big city" at all... very nice family guy. The food can take a bit of extra time when it is busy. But it is busy for a reason. The food is great! get the fries with the pork, cheese, and bbq sauce on them. sounds like a weird combo but it is awesome!

April 01, 2008  
Blogger IHateToBurstYourBubble said...

I always check here for good eats. Baldy's is dang good. It is one of my weekend favorites.

Good stuff.

April 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great ribs and beans, Every time I go to Bend I go to Baldys

July 19, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home