BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

8.31.2006

Baldy's BBQ, Bend Oregon - Baby Back Ribs

Baldy's BBQ Bend Oregon

Since Jen mentioned Baldy's in a recent post on her blog, I just had to get back there. I can smell the Ribs just thinking about going there. I don't eat BBQ in town often as I consider myself to be quite the BBQ stud muffin (the wife added the muffin part). Mmmm muffins.

Man, no matter how much I love my own baby back ribs, you can not deny Baldy's. That dude makes some damn fine ribs. Jen says that her favorite is the smothered fries. I've had these and their really good if you like pulled pork, sauce, and cheese on your fries...and who doesn't?

I know that everyone in town really talks Baldy's up but if I'm going to be true to myself, I have to say that he makes great ribs, but everything else is alright. I have tried everything on the menu and I was even there the first night he opened the doors. That night we tried the sampler. It's a great way to taste everything and figure out what you like. Plus you get tons of left overs.

His pulled pork is tender but I feel it lacked the smokiness that you'd expect from pulled pork. That's another conversation for another day.

Like I said, his ribs and BBQ sauces are amazing. They are so tender the meat falls right off the bone. They're almost too good. Like you think that they aren't even real. Like it's fake meat cause you've never had ribs that good you just don't believe it. And this comes from a guy that can cook some amazing ribs. I got nothing on you Baldy.



385-Ribs...Classic

Baldy's Barbeque
235 SW Century Dr
Bend, OR 97702
(541) 385-7427


http://www.baldysbbq.com/

Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Blogger Jen said...

Baldy's has the best BBQ... in Bend! Nooo there is nothing like BBQ in the South they know how to do it right.

September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the corn pudding! I'm not a BBQ fan but will go with those who are and fill up the the corn pudding!

September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home