BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

9.19.2006

Szechuan Restaurant Bend Oregon - Hot n Sour Soup

Szechuan Restaurant Bend Oregon

I have been having techinical difficulties with my photos lately which is one of the many reasons I have not posted in a while. I'm not giving up, I'll figure that camera out sooner or later.

So there is no photo today but since I will not go back to Szechuan Restuarant on 97 by the Radio Shack ever, I'll never be able to get a photo. Since I can't get a photo, I'll do my best to paint a mental picture.

I used to love going there for their lunch specials cause they're great! Go ahead, read that again, I'll wait. You can't beat $4.95 for Hot and Sour Soup (or egg flower), rice, egg roll (or crab puffs), and your main dish. What you also can't beat is the feeling like you're vomiting out of your rectum for 24 straight hours. Yeah, it was that gross.

We think it was the Hot and Sour soup because it seemed to be the only constant amongst our dishes. So if you happen to find yourself at Szechuan Restaurant, I recommend the egg flower soup.

I have yet to get ill from a meal at Double Happiness in Downtown Bend yet, so I think I'll stick with that.


Szechuan Restaurant
1600 NE 3rd St # 97
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 383-9033

Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

5What? Got something to say?

Blogger Jen said...

Welcome back... and I am sorry to hear about your bad experience! Have you ever tried Full Moon Restaurant in Redmond?

September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have eaten at this restaurant many, many times and have never had even the smallest stomach twinge. They are definately the best Chinese food in town since Eddies Canton closed. I am sorry you were apparantly coming down with something and needed to smear this restaurants good name!

February 02, 2008  
Blogger Bend Oregon Restaurants said...

Listen up JerkStore, I visited Szechuan "many, many times" without any issues either, but after we pinned our rectal vomit escapade to the hot and sour, I don't care how many times I'd been there before, it's not worth the risk.

Feel free to unsubscribe Jerky.

February 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerkstore? Are you kidding me. Szechuan is great and a good deal. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't good. Maybe your not meant for Hot & Sour soup? I've had it a ton of times with none of the disgustingly described symptoms, as have my family.

November 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home