BendOregonRestaurants has moved. Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit Bend Oregon Restaurants and update your bookmarks.

6.07.2010

Schlotzsky's Deli - Bend Oregon

Schlotzsky's Deli

Schlotzsky's Deli on the fabulous east side of Bend has the slogan of "funny name, serious sandwich". I'd like to propose they change it to "stupid name that no one can spell, seriously sucky ass sandwiches". Not sure if that would make it past the legal dept though.

It was my first time going to Schlotzsky's. I decided to select one of their special sandwiches offered for a short time only to keep their menu fresh. I love a good club and the special time menu had a ham, turkey, and bacon club.





I could have used a gallon of the mustard to help with the dryness of this sad sandwich. The meat was soooo thin and only in the middle making it seem like it was stacked high. It wasnt.

Picking through the sandwich, I finally found the bacon. Look at how thick and juicy it is...


Did you see the bacon? That slice of "bacon" so thin that you can barely see it? I thought that McDonalds or Wendy's has some thin ass bacon but damn, that is THIN! My dining buddy said it best with "I'm fine with never coming back".

Agreed my friend, agreed.

Schlotzsky's Deli
www.schlotzskysoregon.com
62080 Southeast 27th Street
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 317-5980

PS - Schlotzsky's does sell Cinnabon cinnamon rolls. Those things are crazy nasty/good. You love them but then you hate them at the same time.

Labels:


Please help support COCAAN's Feed the Need Program by:

Reading This - Maybe
Donating Funds
Donating Food

2What? Got something to say?

Blogger Karen said...

I think I can see the tray through the slice of bacon. They must be using Kramer's meat slicer in that place. Starving cats of Bend rejoice!

June 07, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the Albuquerque Turkey

It will change your mind.

Smoked turkey breast and bacon strips with cheddar, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses layered with fire-roasted vegetables, chipotle mayonnaise, shredded lettuce, tomato and our signature dressing on toasted JalapeƱo Cheese bread.

* Small: $5.65
* Medium: $6.65
* Large: $10.65

Think Andy Sandberg saying "Crazy Delicious" about Mr. Pibb + Redvines.

June 08, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home